Tony Robinson’s History Of Britain – 7 April 2021 – 7/4/2021 – Wednesday – SBS
Tony Robinson takes a bottom-up view of the history of Britain by exploring the everyday lives of ordinary people. In this episode, Tony takes us back 500 years, to life under Tudor king, Henry VIII. Tudor towns were evil-smelling places, but amongst the smelliest homes would have been that of the local ‘knacker’. Tony introduces knacker Thomas Grimes, who chopped up dead animals to make clothes, shoes, or glue.
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!Watched this episode? Discuss the show on TV Daily!
About Tony Robinson’s History Of Britain
This show is broadcast on SBS.
Latest Episodes of Tony Robinson’s History Of Britain
- Tony Robinson’s History Of Britain – 26 May 2021 – 26/5/2021 – Wednesday – SBS
- Tony Robinson’s History Of Britain – 19 May 2021 – 19/5/2021 – Wednesday – SBS
- Tony Robinson’s History Of Britain – 12 May 2021 – 12/5/2021 – Wednesday – SBS
- Tony Robinson’s History Of Britain – 5 May 2021 – 5/5/2021 – Wednesday – SBS
- Tony Robinson’s History Of Britain – 28 April 2021 – 28/4/2021 – Wednesday – SBS
Latest Episodes on SBS
About the SBS
The SBS is an Australian free-to-air commercial network, and is one of the five main free-to-air television networks in Australia.
The five main Australian free-to-air commercial networks are:
- Seven Network
- Nine Network
- Network Ten
- SBS (Special Broadcasting Services)
- ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
The Seven Network has the following channels that are broadcast: Seven, 7HD, 7TWO, 7Mate, 7flix and the Racing Network.
The Nine Network has the following channels: Nine, 9HD, 9GEM and 9Go.
The Ten Network has the following channels: Ten, Ten HD, One, Eleven and the TV Shopping Network (TVSN).
The ABC has the following channels: ABC, ABC Comedy and ABC ME.
The SBS has the following channels: SBS, SBS HD, SBS Viceland, NITV and the Food Network.