The World’s Most Scenic Railway Journeys – 20 August 2020 – 20/8/2020 – Thursday – SBS
Cutting through the magical beauty of Norway, this train journey begins in the capital of Oslo and takes us all the way to Bodo inside the Arctic Circle. Our first leg is the 548km Dovre line running from Oslo to the remote northern wonderland of Trondheim. Narrated by Bill Nighy.
About The World’s Most Scenic Railway Journeys
Telling the stories of epic train journeys through stunning landscapes all around the world, and meeting the characters who travel, work and live near them.
This show is broadcast on SBS.
Latest Episodes of The World’s Most Scenic Railway Journeys
- The World’s Most Scenic Railway Journeys – 10 September 2020 – 10/9/2020 – Thursday – SBS
- The World’s Most Scenic Railway Journeys – 3 September 2020 – 3/9/2020 – Thursday – SBS
- The World’s Most Scenic Railway Journeys – 27 August 2020 – 27/8/2020 – Thursday – SBS
- The World’s Most Scenic Railway Journeys – 20 August 2020 – 20/8/2020 – Thursday – SBS
Latest Episodes on SBS
About the SBS
The SBS is an Australian free-to-air commercial network, and is one of the five main free-to-air television networks in Australia.
The five main Australian free-to-air commercial networks are:
- Seven Network
- Nine Network
- Network Ten
- SBS (Special Broadcasting Services)
- ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
The Seven Network has the following channels that are broadcast: Seven, 7HD, 7TWO, 7Mate, 7flix and the Racing Network.
The Nine Network has the following channels: Nine, 9HD, 9GEM and 9Go.
The Ten Network has the following channels: Ten, Ten HD, One, Eleven and the TV Shopping Network (TVSN).
The ABC has the following channels: ABC, ABC Comedy and ABC ME.
The SBS has the following channels: SBS, SBS HD, SBS Viceland, NITV and the Food Network.