The World’s Most Scenic Railway Journeys – 17 April 2021 – 17/4/2021 – Saturday – SBS
Join us as we take a stunning French 200-mile rail journey through a beautiful but hidden area of unspoilt France. From Nimes, in the heart of the south, our journey takes us northwards on the Ligne de Cevennes, travelling through the Massif Central to France’s volcanic heart – Clermont Ferrand and the great Puy De Dome.
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!Watched this episode? Discuss the show on TV Daily!
About The World’s Most Scenic Railway Journeys
Telling the stories of epic train journeys through stunning landscapes all around the world, and meeting the characters who travel, work and live near them.
This show is broadcast on SBS.
Latest Episodes of The World’s Most Scenic Railway Journeys
- The World’s Most Scenic Railway Journeys – 8 May 2021 – 8/5/2021 – Saturday – SBS
- The World’s Most Scenic Railway Journeys – 1 May 2021 – 1/5/2021 – Saturday – SBS
- The World’s Most Scenic Railway Journeys – 24 April 2021 – 24/4/2021 – Saturday – SBS
- The World’s Most Scenic Railway Journeys – 17 April 2021 – 17/4/2021 – Saturday – SBS
- The World’s Most Scenic Railway Journeys – 10 April 2021 – 10/4/2021 – Saturday – SBS
Latest Episodes on SBS
About the SBS
The SBS is an Australian free-to-air commercial network, and is one of the five main free-to-air television networks in Australia.
The five main Australian free-to-air commercial networks are:
- Seven Network
- Nine Network
- Network Ten
- SBS (Special Broadcasting Services)
- ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
The Seven Network has the following channels that are broadcast: Seven, 7HD, 7TWO, 7Mate, 7flix and the Racing Network.
The Nine Network has the following channels: Nine, 9HD, 9GEM and 9Go.
The Ten Network has the following channels: Ten, Ten HD, One, Eleven and the TV Shopping Network (TVSN).
The ABC has the following channels: ABC, ABC Comedy and ABC ME.
The SBS has the following channels: SBS, SBS HD, SBS Viceland, NITV and the Food Network.