The Windsors’ Lost Letters – 4 June 2021 – 4/6/2021 – Friday – SBS
George V has recovered. But there are new pressures on the young Windsors, both private and public. The Great Depression has hit: Britain is in the midst of the hungry thirties. The Windsors need to be models of probity in these difficult times. George, Henr, and Edward are still unmarried, and it’s time for the young princes to change their potentially scandalous ways.
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!Watched this episode? Discuss the show on TV Daily!
About The Windsors’ Lost Letters
This show is broadcast on SBS.
Latest Episodes of The Windsors’ Lost Letters
- The Windsors’ Lost Letters – 11 June 2021 – 11/6/2021 – Friday – SBS
- The Windsors’ Lost Letters – 4 June 2021 – 4/6/2021 – Friday – SBS
- The Windsors’ Lost Letters – 28 May 2021 – 28/5/2021 – Friday – SBS
- The Windsors’ Lost Letters – 20 July 2020 – 20/7/2020 – July 20 – Monday – SBS
- The Windsors’ Lost Letters – 13 July 2020 – 13/7/2020 – July 13 – Monday – SBS
Latest Episodes on SBS
About the SBS
The SBS is an Australian free-to-air commercial network, and is one of the five main free-to-air television networks in Australia.
The five main Australian free-to-air commercial networks are:
- Seven Network
- Nine Network
- Network Ten
- SBS (Special Broadcasting Services)
- ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
The Seven Network has the following channels that are broadcast: Seven, 7HD, 7TWO, 7Mate, 7flix and the Racing Network.
The Nine Network has the following channels: Nine, 9HD, 9GEM and 9Go.
The Ten Network has the following channels: Ten, Ten HD, One, Eleven and the TV Shopping Network (TVSN).
The ABC has the following channels: ABC, ABC Comedy and ABC ME.
The SBS has the following channels: SBS, SBS HD, SBS Viceland, NITV and the Food Network.