The Windsors’ Lost Letters – 28 May 2021 – 28/5/2021 – Friday – SBS
Post WWI, monarchies throughout Europe have toppled, most working men and many women now have the vote – it is a new, democratic and unpredictable age. George V has changed the royal family’s name from Saxe-Coburg and Gotha to Windsor – and deploys his five children as part of a charm offensive to woo the public. Princess Mary dutifully marries a British aristocrat and decorated war hero, in the first major Windsor wedding. Bertie’s marriage, also to a suitable spouse, soon follows. But brothers Edward, Henry and George are living the life of royal rogues in the frenetic 1920s scene.
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!Watched this episode? Discuss the show on TV Daily!
About The Windsors’ Lost Letters
This show is broadcast on SBS.
Latest Episodes of The Windsors’ Lost Letters
- The Windsors’ Lost Letters – 11 June 2021 – 11/6/2021 – Friday – SBS
- The Windsors’ Lost Letters – 4 June 2021 – 4/6/2021 – Friday – SBS
- The Windsors’ Lost Letters – 28 May 2021 – 28/5/2021 – Friday – SBS
- The Windsors’ Lost Letters – 20 July 2020 – 20/7/2020 – July 20 – Monday – SBS
- The Windsors’ Lost Letters – 13 July 2020 – 13/7/2020 – July 13 – Monday – SBS
Latest Episodes on SBS
About the SBS
The SBS is an Australian free-to-air commercial network, and is one of the five main free-to-air television networks in Australia.
The five main Australian free-to-air commercial networks are:
- Seven Network
- Nine Network
- Network Ten
- SBS (Special Broadcasting Services)
- ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
The Seven Network has the following channels that are broadcast: Seven, 7HD, 7TWO, 7Mate, 7flix and the Racing Network.
The Nine Network has the following channels: Nine, 9HD, 9GEM and 9Go.
The Ten Network has the following channels: Ten, Ten HD, One, Eleven and the TV Shopping Network (TVSN).
The ABC has the following channels: ABC, ABC Comedy and ABC ME.
The SBS has the following channels: SBS, SBS HD, SBS Viceland, NITV and the Food Network.