The Living Room – 30 July 2021 – 30/7/2021 – Friday – Ten – 10
The Living Room returns to 10! Amanda, Chris, Barry and Miguel are back to serve up a multitude of uplifting and inspiring stories, with the guarantee of laughs along the way.
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!Watched this episode? Discuss the show on TV Daily!
About The Living Room
The Living Room is a weekly show combining the best of lifestyle TV with a fresh entertainment spin
This show is broadcast on Channel Ten.
Latest Episodes of The Living Room
- The Living Room – 3 January 2020 – 3/1/2020 – January 3 – Friday – Ten – 10
- The Living Room – 20 December 2019 – 20/12/2019 – December 20 – Friday – Ten – 10
- The Living Room – 13 December 2019 – 13/12/2019 – December 13 – Friday – Ten – 10
- The Living Room – 6 December 2019 – 6/12/2019 – December 6 – Friday – Ten – 10
- The Living Room – 29 November 2019 – 29/11/2019 – November 29 – Friday – Ten – 10
Latest Episodes on Ten
About the Ten Network
Channel Ten is an Australian free-to-air commercial network, and is one of the five main free-to-air television networks in Australia.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on Channel Ten are MasterChef Australia, The Project, Studio 10, The Living Room, Neighbours, The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Gogglebox, Australian Survivor, I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here, Bondi Rescue and more.
The five main Australian free-to-air commercial networks are:
- Seven Network
- Nine Network
- Network Ten
- SBS (Special Broadcasting Services)
- ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
The Seven Network has the following channels that are broadcast: Seven, 7HD, 7TWO, 7Mate, 7flix and the Racing Network.
The Nine Network has the following channels: Nine, 9HD, 9GEM and 9Go.
The Ten Network has the following channels: Ten, Ten HD, One, Eleven and the TV Shopping Network (TVSN).
The ABC has the following channels: ABC, ABC Comedy and ABC ME.
The SBS has the following channels: SBS, SBS HD, SBS Viceland, NITV and the Food Network.