The Dog House Australia – 2 November 2021 – 2/11/2021 – Ten – 10
How will flat mates Mercedes and Jason decide between exotic Catahoula pups Brynn and Bristol? And Is Vada a cattle x bull mastiff the right dog for Correan and her adorable son Rocco?
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!Watched this episode? Discuss the show on TV Daily!
About The Dog House
Follow a team of devoted matchmakers pairing homeless dogs with hopeful companions and explore the magic that can occur between people and dogs. The Dog House is heartwarming TV at its furriest.
This show is broadcast on Channel Ten.
Latest Episodes of The Dog House
- The Dog House Australia – 30 November 2021 – 30/11/2021 – Ten – 10
- The Dog House Australia – 23 November 2021 – 23/11/2021 – Ten – 10
- The Dog House Australia – 16 November 2021 – 16/11/2021 – Ten – 10
- The Dog House Australia – 9 November 2021 – 9/11/2021 – Ten – 10
- The Dog House Australia – 2 November 2021 – 2/11/2021 – Ten – 10
Latest Episodes on Ten
About the Ten Network
Channel Ten is an Australian free-to-air commercial network, and is one of the five main free-to-air television networks in Australia.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on Channel Ten are MasterChef Australia, The Project, Studio 10, The Living Room, Neighbours, The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Gogglebox, Australian Survivor, I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here, Bondi Rescue and more.
The five main Australian free-to-air commercial networks are:
- Seven Network
- Nine Network
- Network Ten
- SBS (Special Broadcasting Services)
- ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
The Seven Network has the following channels that are broadcast: Seven, 7HD, 7TWO, 7Mate, 7flix and the Racing Network.
The Nine Network has the following channels: Nine, 9HD, 9GEM and 9Go.
The Ten Network has the following channels: Ten, Ten HD, One, Eleven and the TV Shopping Network (TVSN).
The ABC has the following channels: ABC, ABC Comedy and ABC ME.
The SBS has the following channels: SBS, SBS HD, SBS Viceland, NITV and the Food Network.