Sydney’s Super Tunnel – 11 April 2021 – 11/4/2021 – Sunday – SBS
The show kicks off with a dynamic taster of what the series has in store – namely the inside story of a crack team building a trailblazing, fully-automated metro system costing $50 billion, by far the biggest and most advanced new railway opening anywhere on the planet in 2019. A dramatic scene with our main characters dealing with a crisis gets the ball rolling.
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!Watched this episode? Discuss the show on TV Daily!
About Sydney’s Super Tunnel
This show is broadcast on SBS.
Latest Episodes of Sydney’s Super Tunnel
- Sydney’s Super Tunnel – 2 May 2021 – 2/5/2021 – Sunday – SBS
- Sydney’s Super Tunnel – 25 April 2021 – 25/4/2021 – Sunday – SBS
- Sydney’s Super Tunnel – 18 April 2021 – 18/4/2021 – Sunday – SBS
- Sydney’s Super Tunnel – 11 April 2021 – 11/4/2021 – Sunday – SBS
- Sydney’s Super Tunnel – 9 September 2020 – 9/9/2020 – Wednesday – SBS
Latest Episodes on SBS
About the SBS
The SBS is an Australian free-to-air commercial network, and is one of the five main free-to-air television networks in Australia.
The five main Australian free-to-air commercial networks are:
- Seven Network
- Nine Network
- Network Ten
- SBS (Special Broadcasting Services)
- ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
The Seven Network has the following channels that are broadcast: Seven, 7HD, 7TWO, 7Mate, 7flix and the Racing Network.
The Nine Network has the following channels: Nine, 9HD, 9GEM and 9Go.
The Ten Network has the following channels: Ten, Ten HD, One, Eleven and the TV Shopping Network (TVSN).
The ABC has the following channels: ABC, ABC Comedy and ABC ME.
The SBS has the following channels: SBS, SBS HD, SBS Viceland, NITV and the Food Network.