Ramsay’s 24 Hours To Hell And Back 28 April 2022: Thursday on Seven
Blend On Main – Ramsay and his team give Blend on Main a spectacular renovation, a new menu, and hope for the future.
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Ramsay’s 24 Hours To Hell And Back
Gordon helps struggling restaurants across the country in his state-of-the-art mobile kitchen and command center, Hell On Wheels. He has just 24 hours to help turn the restaurants around.
This show is broadcast on Channel Seven.
Latest Episodes of Ramsay’s 24 Hours To Hell And Back
- Ramsay’s 24 Hours To Hell And Back – 13 May 2021 – 13/5/2021 – Thursday – Seven – 7
- Ramsay’s 24 Hours To Hell And Back – 6 May 2021 – 6/5/2021 – Thursday – Seven – 7
- Ramsay’s 24 Hours To Hell And Back – 23 September 2020 – 23/9/2020 – Wednesday – Seven – 7
- Ramsay’s 24 Hours To Hell And Back – 22 July 2020 – 22/7/2020 – July 22 – Wednesday – Seven – 7
- Ramsay’s 24 Hours To Hell And Back – 14 July 2020 – 14/7/2020 – July 14 – Tuesday – Seven – 7
Latest Episodes on Seven
About the Seven Network
Channel Seven is an Australian free-to-air commercial network, and is one of the five main free-to-air television networks in Australia.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on Channel Seven are AFL, the Olympics, the Melbourne Cup, Sunrise, My Kitchen Rules, The Chase Australia, House Rules, Home and Away, Better Homes & Gardens and Seven News.
The five main Australian free-to-air commercial networks are:
- Seven Network
- Nine Network
- Network Ten
- SBS (Special Broadcasting Services)
- ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
The Seven Network has the following channels that are broadcast: Seven, 7HD, 7TWO, 7Mate, 7flix and the Racing Network.
The Nine Network has the following channels: Nine, 9HD, 9GEM and 9Go.
The Ten Network has the following channels: Ten, Ten HD, One, Eleven and the TV Shopping Network (TVSN).
The ABC has the following channels: ABC, ABC Comedy and ABC ME.
The SBS has the following channels: SBS, SBS HD, SBS Viceland, NITV and the Food Network.