Race Across The World – 26 November 2020 – 26/11/2020 – Thursday – Nine – 9
Five teams set off from Mexico City – the largest Spanish speaking metropolis in the world – in a race to reach the southernmost city in the world, Ushuaia in Argentina.
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!Watched this episode? Discuss the show on TV Daily!
About Race Across The World
This show is broadcast on Channel Nine.
Latest Episodes of Race Across The World
- Race Across the World – 9 January 2020 – 9/1/2020 – January 9 – Thursday – Nine – 9
- Race Across the World – 2 January 2020 – 2/1/2020 – January 2 – Thursday – Nine – 9
- Race Across the World – 26 December 2019 – 26/12/2019 – December 26 – Thursday – Nine – 9
- Race Across the World – 19 December 2019 – 19/12/2019 – December 19 – Thursday – Nine – 9
- Race Across the World – 12 December 2019 – 12/12/2019 – December 12 – Thursday – Nine – 9
Latest Episodes on Nine
About the Nine Network
Channel Nine is an Australian free-to-air commercial network, and is one of the five main free-to-air television networks in Australia.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on Channel Nine are the NRL, The Voice, 60 Minutes, A Current Affair, Married at First Sight, The Footy SHow ,The Block, Today, Millionaire Hot Seat and more.
The five main Australian free-to-air commercial networks are:
- Seven Network
- Nine Network
- Network Ten
- SBS (Special Broadcasting Services)
- ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
The Seven Network has the following channels that are broadcast: Seven, 7HD, 7TWO, 7Mate, 7flix and the Racing Network.
The Nine Network has the following channels: Nine, 9HD, 9GEM and 9Go.
The Ten Network has the following channels: Ten, Ten HD, One, Eleven and the TV Shopping Network (TVSN).
The ABC has the following channels: ABC, ABC Comedy and ABC ME.
The SBS has the following channels: SBS, SBS HD, SBS Viceland, NITV and the Food Network.