Planet Of Treasures – 8 January 2021 – 8/1/2021 – Friday – SBS
Christopher’s journey to Europe’s cultural sites starts in Venice, a city that has been powerful in trading for a thousand years and that is nowadays endangered by mass tourism, then heads on the Way of St James to Santiago de Compostela.
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!Watched this episode? Discuss the show on TV Daily!
About Planet Of Treasures
This show is broadcast on SBS.
Latest Episodes of Planet Of Treasures
- Planet Of Treasures – 29 January 2021 – 29/1/2021 – Friday – SBS
- Planet Of Treasures – 22 January 2021 – 22/1/2021 – Friday – SBS
- Planet Of Treasures – 15 January 2021 – 15/1/2021 – Friday – SBS
- Planet Of Treasures – 8 January 2021 – 8/1/2021 – Friday – SBS
- Planet Of Treasures – 1 January 2021 – 1/1/2021 – Friday – SBS
Latest Episodes on SBS
About the SBS
The SBS is an Australian free-to-air commercial network, and is one of the five main free-to-air television networks in Australia.
The five main Australian free-to-air commercial networks are:
- Seven Network
- Nine Network
- Network Ten
- SBS (Special Broadcasting Services)
- ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
The Seven Network has the following channels that are broadcast: Seven, 7HD, 7TWO, 7Mate, 7flix and the Racing Network.
The Nine Network has the following channels: Nine, 9HD, 9GEM and 9Go.
The Ten Network has the following channels: Ten, Ten HD, One, Eleven and the TV Shopping Network (TVSN).
The ABC has the following channels: ABC, ABC Comedy and ABC ME.
The SBS has the following channels: SBS, SBS HD, SBS Viceland, NITV and the Food Network.