Planet Of Treasures – 15 January 2021 – 15/1/2021 – Friday – SBS
Christopher explores the cultural wealth of Southeast Asia. He visits the temple complex of Angkor Wat in Cambodia, the old royal cities of Hue in Vietnam, and Luang Prabang in Laos. Ha Long Bay with its bizarre limestone islands, the world’s biggest cave in Vietnam and Balinese rice terraces prove that nature and culture often go hand in hand.
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!Watched this episode? Discuss the show on TV Daily!
About Planet Of Treasures
This show is broadcast on SBS.
Latest Episodes of Planet Of Treasures
- Planet Of Treasures – 29 January 2021 – 29/1/2021 – Friday – SBS
- Planet Of Treasures – 22 January 2021 – 22/1/2021 – Friday – SBS
- Planet Of Treasures – 15 January 2021 – 15/1/2021 – Friday – SBS
- Planet Of Treasures – 8 January 2021 – 8/1/2021 – Friday – SBS
- Planet Of Treasures – 1 January 2021 – 1/1/2021 – Friday – SBS
Latest Episodes on SBS
About the SBS
The SBS is an Australian free-to-air commercial network, and is one of the five main free-to-air television networks in Australia.
The five main Australian free-to-air commercial networks are:
- Seven Network
- Nine Network
- Network Ten
- SBS (Special Broadcasting Services)
- ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
The Seven Network has the following channels that are broadcast: Seven, 7HD, 7TWO, 7Mate, 7flix and the Racing Network.
The Nine Network has the following channels: Nine, 9HD, 9GEM and 9Go.
The Ten Network has the following channels: Ten, Ten HD, One, Eleven and the TV Shopping Network (TVSN).
The ABC has the following channels: ABC, ABC Comedy and ABC ME.
The SBS has the following channels: SBS, SBS HD, SBS Viceland, NITV and the Food Network.