Old People’s Home For 4 Year Olds – 26 April 2021 – 26/4/2021 – Monday – ABC
At the half-way point of this social experiment, the seniors and children are tested on their confidence levels. A series of activities designed to be a confidence boot-camp prepare the group for their biggest outing so far.
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!Watched this episode? Discuss the show on TV Daily!
About Old People’s Home For 4 Year Olds
A group of older adults living alone, join a group of lively 4-year-olds in an intergenerational play school for learning, connection and friendship.
This show is broadcast on the ABC.
Latest Episodes of Old People’s Home For 4 Year Olds
- Old People’s Home For 4 Year Olds – 4 May 2021 – 4/5/2021 – Tuesday – ABC
- Old People’s Home For 4 Year Olds – 3 May 2021 – 3/5/2021 – Monday – ABC
- Old People’s Home For 4 Year Olds – 27 April 2021 – 27/4/2021 – Tuesday – ABC
- Old People’s Home For 4 Year Olds – 26 April 2021 – 26/4/2021 – Monday – ABC
- Old People’s Home For 4 Year Olds – 20 April 2021 – 20/4/2021 – Tuesday – ABC
Latest Episodes on ABC
About the ABC
The ABC is an Australian free-to-air commercial network, and is one of the five main free-to-air television networks in Australia.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on the ABC are ABC News, Play School, Gruen, Hard Quiz, The Weekly, Q & A, Media Watch, Australian Story, Four Corners and more.
The five main Australian free-to-air commercial networks are:
- Seven Network
- Nine Network
- Network Ten
- SBS (Special Broadcasting Services)
- ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
The Seven Network has the following channels that are broadcast: Seven, 7HD, 7TWO, 7Mate, 7flix and the Racing Network.
The Nine Network has the following channels: Nine, 9HD, 9GEM and 9Go.
The Ten Network has the following channels: Ten, Ten HD, One, Eleven and the TV Shopping Network (TVSN).
The ABC has the following channels: ABC, ABC Comedy and ABC ME.
The SBS has the following channels: SBS, SBS HD, SBS Viceland, NITV and the Food Network.