Midsomer Murders 28 January 2022: Friday on ABC
Things take a gruesome turn when Ferrabees Circus comes to town, bringing with it a chain of sinister clown sightings, threatening notes and dangerous circus acts. Barnaby has to face his fears to solve the case. (Final)
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Midsomer Murders
Detectives John Nettles and John Hopkins return to tackle more murder, mayhem and mystery in the beautiful English countryside.
This show is broadcast on the ABC.
Latest Episodes of Midsomer Murders
- Midsomer Murders – 28 January 2018 – 28/01/2018 – January 28 – Sunday – ABC
- Midsomer Murders – 27 August 2017 – 27/8/2017 – August 27 – Sunday – ABC
- Midsomer Murders – 20 August 2017 – 20/8/2017 – August 20 – Sunday – ABC
- Midsomer Murders – 26/2/2017 – 26 February 2017 – February 26 – 8:30pm Sunday – ABC
- Midsomer Murders – 19/2/2017 – 19 February 2017 – February 19 – 8:30pm Sunday – ABC
Latest Episodes on ABC
About the ABC
The ABC is an Australian free-to-air commercial network, and is one of the five main free-to-air television networks in Australia.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on the ABC are ABC News, Play School, Gruen, Hard Quiz, The Weekly, Q & A, Media Watch, Australian Story, Four Corners and more.
The five main Australian free-to-air commercial networks are:
- Seven Network
- Nine Network
- Network Ten
- SBS (Special Broadcasting Services)
- ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
The Seven Network has the following channels that are broadcast: Seven, 7HD, 7TWO, 7Mate, 7flix and the Racing Network.
The Nine Network has the following channels: Nine, 9HD, 9GEM and 9Go.
The Ten Network has the following channels: Ten, Ten HD, One, Eleven and the TV Shopping Network (TVSN).
The ABC has the following channels: ABC, ABC Comedy and ABC ME.
The SBS has the following channels: SBS, SBS HD, SBS Viceland, NITV and the Food Network.