Media Watch – 1 June 2020 – 1/6/2020 – June 1 – Monday – ABC
Paul Barry presents the show that casts a critical eye over the media industry, watching the watchers and commenting on all forms of media, PR and communications.
About Media Watch
This show is broadcast on the ABC.
Media Watch is Australia’s leading forum for media analysis and comment. Presented by Paul Barry, the program shines the spotlight on those who make the news, uncovering conflicts of interest, misrepresentation and manipulation.
Latest Episodes of Media Watch
- Media Watch – 13 July 2020 – 13/7/2020 – July 13 – Monday – ABC
- Media Watch – 6 July 2020 – 6/7/2020 – July 6 – Monday – ABC
- Media Watch – 29 June 2020 – 29/6/2020 – June 29 – Monday – ABC
- Media Watch – 22 June 2020 – 22/6/2020 – June 22 – Monday – ABC
- Media Watch – 15 June 2020 – 15/6/2020 – June 15 – Monday – ABC
Latest Episodes on ABC
About the ABC
The ABC is an Australian free-to-air commercial network, and is one of the five main free-to-air television networks in Australia.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on the ABC are ABC News, Play School, Gruen, Hard Quiz, The Weekly, Q & A, Media Watch, Australian Story, Four Corners and more.
The five main Australian free-to-air commercial networks are:
- Seven Network
- Nine Network
- Network Ten
- SBS (Special Broadcasting Services)
- ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
The Seven Network has the following channels that are broadcast: Seven, 7HD, 7TWO, 7Mate, 7flix and the Racing Network.
The Nine Network has the following channels: Nine, 9HD, 9GEM and 9Go.
The Ten Network has the following channels: Ten, Ten HD, One, Eleven and the TV Shopping Network (TVSN).
The ABC has the following channels: ABC, ABC Comedy and ABC ME.
The SBS has the following channels: SBS, SBS HD, SBS Viceland, NITV and the Food Network.