MasterChef Australia 1 May 2022: Sunday on Ten
Bonjour. Get ready for this episode’s classic service challenge with guest chef Shannon Bennett. Each team must cook a French-inspired entree, main and dessert for 20 diners plus the judges.
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!Watched this episode? Discuss the show on TV Daily!
About MasterChef Australia
Top Australian chefs judge passionate home cooks who participate in competitive culinary challenges to develop their cooking skills and win the title of the best chef.
This show is broadcast on Channel Ten.
Latest Episodes of MasterChef Australia
- MasterChef Australia – 23 July 2019 – 23/7/2019 – July 23 – Tuesday – Ten – 10
- MasterChef Australia – 22 July 2019 – 22/7/2019 – July 22 – Monday – Ten – 10
- MasterChef Australia – 21 July 2019 – 21/7/2019 – July 21 – Sunday – Ten – 10
- MasterChef Australia – 17 July 2019 – 17/7/2019 – July 17 – Wednesday – Ten – 10
- MasterChef Australia – 16 July 2019 – 16/7/2019 – July 16 – Tuesday – Ten – 10
Latest Episodes on Ten
About the Ten Network
Channel Ten is an Australian free-to-air commercial network, and is one of the five main free-to-air television networks in Australia.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on Channel Ten are MasterChef Australia, The Project, Studio 10, The Living Room, Neighbours, The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Gogglebox, Australian Survivor, I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here, Bondi Rescue and more.
The five main Australian free-to-air commercial networks are:
- Seven Network
- Nine Network
- Network Ten
- SBS (Special Broadcasting Services)
- ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
The Seven Network has the following channels that are broadcast: Seven, 7HD, 7TWO, 7Mate, 7flix and the Racing Network.
The Nine Network has the following channels: Nine, 9HD, 9GEM and 9Go.
The Ten Network has the following channels: Ten, Ten HD, One, Eleven and the TV Shopping Network (TVSN).
The ABC has the following channels: ABC, ABC Comedy and ABC ME.
The SBS has the following channels: SBS, SBS HD, SBS Viceland, NITV and the Food Network.