Lego Masters 19 April 2022: ‘Stuntman’ on Nine
Stuntman – Teams have to build a stunt vehicle that has to go up a ramp and soar through a ring of fire, clear nine LEGO school buses and explode on the ground which will be captured in slow motion.
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!Watched this episode? Discuss the show on TV Daily!
About Lego Masters
Contestants build items out of Lego in line with a set theme and are judged on the results.
This show is broadcast on Channel Nine.
Latest Episodes of Lego Masters
- Lego Masters “The Grand Finale” 16 May 2022: Monday on Nine
- Lego Masters “Sky’s The Limit” 15 May 2022: Sunday on Nine
- Lego Masters “Beginning, Middle & End” 10 May 2022: Tuesday on Nine
- Lego Masters “Window To The Future” 9 May 2022: Monday on Nine
- Lego Masters “High Wire and Secret Cities” 8 May 2022: Sunday on Nine
Latest Episodes on Nine
About the Nine Network
Channel Nine is an Australian free-to-air commercial network, and is one of the five main free-to-air television networks in Australia.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on Channel Nine are the NRL, The Voice, 60 Minutes, A Current Affair, Married at First Sight, The Footy SHow ,The Block, Today, Millionaire Hot Seat and more.
The five main Australian free-to-air commercial networks are:
- Seven Network
- Nine Network
- Network Ten
- SBS (Special Broadcasting Services)
- ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
The Seven Network has the following channels that are broadcast: Seven, 7HD, 7TWO, 7Mate, 7flix and the Racing Network.
The Nine Network has the following channels: Nine, 9HD, 9GEM and 9Go.
The Ten Network has the following channels: Ten, Ten HD, One, Eleven and the TV Shopping Network (TVSN).
The ABC has the following channels: ABC, ABC Comedy and ABC ME.
The SBS has the following channels: SBS, SBS HD, SBS Viceland, NITV and the Food Network.