Great Canadian Railway Journeys – 9 November 2021 – 9/11/2021 – SBS
Michael Portillo travels on the Ocean train from Nova Scotia to New Brunswick. Along the way he investigates the world’s biggest tide at Hopewell Rocks and admires its dramatic rock formations and caves. He apparently defies gravity on a magnetic hill in a 1965 Pontiac Bonneville.
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!Watched this episode? Discuss the show on TV Daily!
About Great Canadian Railway Journeys
This show is broadcast on SBS.
Latest Episodes of Great Canadian Railway Journeys
- Great Canadian Railway Journeys – 30 November 2021 – 30/11/2021 – SBS
- Great Canadian Railway Journeys – 23 November 2021 – 23/11/2021 – SBS
- Great Canadian Railway Journeys – 16 November 2021 – 16/11/2021 – SBS
- Great Canadian Railway Journeys – 9 November 2021 – 9/11/2021 – SBS
- Great Canadian Railway Journeys – 2 November 2021 – 2/11/2021 – SBS
Latest Episodes on SBS
About the SBS
The SBS is an Australian free-to-air commercial network, and is one of the five main free-to-air television networks in Australia.
The five main Australian free-to-air commercial networks are:
- Seven Network
- Nine Network
- Network Ten
- SBS (Special Broadcasting Services)
- ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
The Seven Network has the following channels that are broadcast: Seven, 7HD, 7TWO, 7Mate, 7flix and the Racing Network.
The Nine Network has the following channels: Nine, 9HD, 9GEM and 9Go.
The Ten Network has the following channels: Ten, Ten HD, One, Eleven and the TV Shopping Network (TVSN).
The ABC has the following channels: ABC, ABC Comedy and ABC ME.
The SBS has the following channels: SBS, SBS HD, SBS Viceland, NITV and the Food Network.