Foreign Correspondent – 7 July 2020 – 7/7/2020 – July 7 – Tuesday – ABC
In a powerful and moving journey, Indonesian correspondent Anne Barker follows Alis and a group of Timor-born adults as they return to their country of birth to reunite with their families. For Alis, there is pain, guilt, joy and an awakening.
The show that takes the road less travelled, to the ends of the Earth, in search of the story. Open a window to the world as the ABC’s network of foreign correspondents uncover stories and meet people you won’t see elsewhere.
About Foreign Correspondent
This show is broadcast on the ABC.
Latest Episodes of Foreign Correspondent
- Foreign Correspondent – 1 October 2019 – 1/10/2019 – October 1 – Tuesday – ABC
- Foreign Correspondent – 24 September 2019 – 24/9/2019 – September 24 – Tuesday – ABC
- Foreign Correspondent – 17 September 2019 – 17/9/2019 – September 17 – Tuesday – ABC
- Foreign Correspondent – 10 September 2019 – 10/9/2019 – September 10 – Tuesday – ABC
- Foreign Correspondent – 3 September 2019 – 3/9/2019 – September 3 – Tuesday – ABC
Latest Episodes on ABC
About the ABC
The ABC is an Australian free-to-air commercial network, and is one of the five main free-to-air television networks in Australia.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on the ABC are ABC News, Play School, Gruen, Hard Quiz, The Weekly, Q & A, Media Watch, Australian Story, Four Corners and more.
The five main Australian free-to-air commercial networks are:
- Seven Network
- Nine Network
- Network Ten
- SBS (Special Broadcasting Services)
- ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
The Seven Network has the following channels that are broadcast: Seven, 7HD, 7TWO, 7Mate, 7flix and the Racing Network.
The Nine Network has the following channels: Nine, 9HD, 9GEM and 9Go.
The Ten Network has the following channels: Ten, Ten HD, One, Eleven and the TV Shopping Network (TVSN).
The ABC has the following channels: ABC, ABC Comedy and ABC ME.
The SBS has the following channels: SBS, SBS HD, SBS Viceland, NITV and the Food Network.