A Current Affair – 7 December 2017 – 7/12/2017 – December 7 – Thursday – Nine – 9
Discuss tonight’s episode of A Current Affair on TV Daily, Australia’s TV Discussion Community. Discuss recent stories including:
- Price Check: A price comparison on the popular supermarket home brands.
- Squatters: Living rent free, but angry as hell. One couple’s horrible experience with a rent-free agreement that went sour.
- Homewares: The latest battleground for retailers – homewares. Prices are dropping like never before. In fact, you can even makeover a room for under $50.
- Bully Builder: The builder who seems to be proud that he’s appearing on A Current Affair for annoying his neighbours. But unfortunately for him, the police are now taking action.
- Lyme Disease: The Aussie families batting Lyme disease. Sufferers of the debilitating, but controversial, illness say they experience daily seizures and extreme fatigue – which is managed by a cocktail of drugs. But incredibly, the disease is not officially recognised in Australia.
- Vile Attack: It’s the vile and unprovoked attack by a man on a teenage girl working at a fast food drive-through. Luckily, it was all caught on camera.
- Hoon Crash: A moment of madness; a lifetime of pain and heartache. After yesterday’s tragedy, it’s clear that police are fighting a losing battle as reckless drivers get more high-tech.
If you’ve seen another story that hasn’t been mentioned, leave a comment and join the discussion below! You don’t need to register to comment, and you could win a Netflix, Stan or Presto subscription just for commenting!
Title: A Current Affair
Timeslot: Weekdays 7pm
Show Description: A Current Affair is an Australian current affairs program airing weeknights on the Nine Network of TV channels. The program is currently presented by Tracy Grimshaw.
Join the conversation for A Current Affair by leaving a comment below (no registration required!) or check the TV Daily show page for the latest show information, episode summaries and much more!