Crime Investigation Australia – 13 September 2020 – 13/9/2020 – Sunday – Seven – 7
The Greenough Family Massacre
In 1993, Karen MacKenzie and her three children were violently murdered at their isolated home. It will forever be known as one of the most horrific murders in Australian criminal history.
About Crime Investigation Australia
Crime Investigation Australia shines new light on some of Australia’s most notorious crimes.
This show is broadcast on Channel Seven.
Latest Episodes of Crime Investigation Australia
- Crime Investigation Australia – 7 October 2018 – 7/10/2018 – October 7 – Sunday – Seven – 7
- Crime Investigation Australia – 23 September 2018 – 23/9/2018 – September 23 – Sunday – Seven – 7
- Crime Investigation Australia – 16 September 2018 – 16/9/2018 – September 16 – Sunday – Seven – 7
- Crime Investigation Australia – 9 September 2018 – 9/9/2018 – September 9 – Sunday – Seven – 7
- Crime Investigation Australia – 2 September 2018 – 2/9/2018 – September 2 – Sunday – Seven – 7
Latest Episodes on Seven
About the Seven Network
Channel Seven is an Australian free-to-air commercial network, and is one of the five main free-to-air television networks in Australia.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on Channel Seven are AFL, the Olympics, the Melbourne Cup, Sunrise, My Kitchen Rules, The Chase Australia, House Rules, Home and Away, Better Homes & Gardens and Seven News.
The five main Australian free-to-air commercial networks are:
- Seven Network
- Nine Network
- Network Ten
- SBS (Special Broadcasting Services)
- ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
The Seven Network has the following channels that are broadcast: Seven, 7HD, 7TWO, 7Mate, 7flix and the Racing Network.
The Nine Network has the following channels: Nine, 9HD, 9GEM and 9Go.
The Ten Network has the following channels: Ten, Ten HD, One, Eleven and the TV Shopping Network (TVSN).
The ABC has the following channels: ABC, ABC Comedy and ABC ME.
The SBS has the following channels: SBS, SBS HD, SBS Viceland, NITV and the Food Network.