Chicago Fire – 5 January 2021 – 5/1/2021 – Tuesday – Seven – 7
I’ll Cover You
Season 8, Episode 18
Severide teams up with Seager and the OFI when a motel structure fire turns suspicious; Firehouse 51 members become amateur sleuths following a Reddit post involving one of their own; Brett continues to get invested in her birth mother, Julie.
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About Chicago Fire
Firefighters and paramedics work together to save lives on a regular basis. They also face personal issues, but they keep them aside in order to focus on their profession.
This show is broadcast on Channel Seven.
Latest Episodes of Chicago Fire
- Chicago Fire – 19 January 2021 – 19/1/2021 – Tuesday – Seven – 7
- Chicago Fire – 12 January 2021 – 12/1/2021 – Tuesday – Seven – 7
- Chicago Fire – 5 January 2021 – 5/1/2021 – Tuesday – Seven – 7
- Chicago Fire – 29 December 2020 – 29/12/2020 – Tuesday – Seven – 7
- Chicago Fire – 22 December 2020 – 22/12/2020 – Tuesday – Seven – 7
Latest Episodes on Seven
About the Seven Network
Channel Seven is an Australian free-to-air commercial network, and is one of the five main free-to-air television networks in Australia.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on Channel Seven are AFL, the Olympics, the Melbourne Cup, Sunrise, My Kitchen Rules, The Chase Australia, House Rules, Home and Away, Better Homes & Gardens and Seven News.
The five main Australian free-to-air commercial networks are:
- Seven Network
- Nine Network
- Network Ten
- SBS (Special Broadcasting Services)
- ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
The Seven Network has the following channels that are broadcast: Seven, 7HD, 7TWO, 7Mate, 7flix and the Racing Network.
The Nine Network has the following channels: Nine, 9HD, 9GEM and 9Go.
The Ten Network has the following channels: Ten, Ten HD, One, Eleven and the TV Shopping Network (TVSN).
The ABC has the following channels: ABC, ABC Comedy and ABC ME.
The SBS has the following channels: SBS, SBS HD, SBS Viceland, NITV and the Food Network.