Britain’s Cathedrals With Tony Robinson – 2 June 2021 – 2/6/2021 – Wednesday – SBS
Tony visits York Minster, which over the past 800 years, has been a backdrop to some of the most dramatic events in British history. It houses more than half of all the world’s medieval glass, including the Rose Window, commissioned by Henry VIII, and the East Window, the largest stained glass window in the world. A succession of outspoken bishops of York have defied Nazis, married kings and queens, and more recently championed equality with Archbishop John Sentamu, the country’s first black bishop, consecrating the world’s first female bishop, Libby Lane, in 2014.
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!Watched this episode? Discuss the show on TV Daily!
About Britain’s Cathedrals With Tony Robinson
This show is broadcast on SBS.
Latest Episodes of Britain’s Cathedrals With Tony Robinson
- Britain’s Cathedrals With Tony Robinson – 23 June 2021 – 23/6/2021 – Wednesday – SBS
- Britain’s Cathedrals With Tony Robinson – 16 June 2021 – 16/6/2021 – Wednesday – SBS
- Britain’s Cathedrals With Tony Robinson – 9 June 2021 – 9/6/2021 – Wednesday – SBS
- Britain’s Cathedrals With Tony Robinson – 2 June 2021 – 2/6/2021 – Wednesday – SBS
Latest Episodes on SBS
About the SBS
The SBS is an Australian free-to-air commercial network, and is one of the five main free-to-air television networks in Australia.
The five main Australian free-to-air commercial networks are:
- Seven Network
- Nine Network
- Network Ten
- SBS (Special Broadcasting Services)
- ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
The Seven Network has the following channels that are broadcast: Seven, 7HD, 7TWO, 7Mate, 7flix and the Racing Network.
The Nine Network has the following channels: Nine, 9HD, 9GEM and 9Go.
The Ten Network has the following channels: Ten, Ten HD, One, Eleven and the TV Shopping Network (TVSN).
The ABC has the following channels: ABC, ABC Comedy and ABC ME.
The SBS has the following channels: SBS, SBS HD, SBS Viceland, NITV and the Food Network.