America In Color – 26 June 2020 – 26/6/2020 – June 26 – Friday – SBS
At the start of the 20th Century, The West is still a wild land. Many have tried to tame it and their efforts become the stuff of legend and myth – gunfights at the OK Corral and Indian Wars. Over the next six decades, ‘The West’ becomes the dynamic region that trailblazes modern America.
This is the decade that transforms America from an isolationist nation into the leader of the free world. For half the decade, WWII rages and Americans fight around the globe. American’s develop and use to deliver peace. At home, after the war, citizens experience a new era of consumerism and witness the birth of suburbia. Rare archive and home movie footage, seen in colour for the first time, shows this transformative decade as you have never seen it before.
About America In Color
This show is broadcast on SBS.
Latest Episodes of America In Color
- America In Color – 3 July 2020 – 3/7/2020 – July 3 – Friday – SBS
- America In Color – 26 June 2020 – 26/6/2020 – June 26 – Friday – SBS
- America In Color – 19 June 2020 – 19/6/2020 – June 19 – Friday – SBS
- America In Color – 12 June 2020 – 12/6/2020 – June 12 – Friday – SBS
- America In Color – 5 June 2020 – 5/6/2020 – June 5 – Friday – SBS
Latest Episodes on SBS
About the SBS
The SBS is an Australian free-to-air commercial network, and is one of the five main free-to-air television networks in Australia.
The five main Australian free-to-air commercial networks are:
- Seven Network
- Nine Network
- Network Ten
- SBS (Special Broadcasting Services)
- ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
The Seven Network has the following channels that are broadcast: Seven, 7HD, 7TWO, 7Mate, 7flix and the Racing Network.
The Nine Network has the following channels: Nine, 9HD, 9GEM and 9Go.
The Ten Network has the following channels: Ten, Ten HD, One, Eleven and the TV Shopping Network (TVSN).
The ABC has the following channels: ABC, ABC Comedy and ABC ME.
The SBS has the following channels: SBS, SBS HD, SBS Viceland, NITV and the Food Network.