A&E After Dark – 12 November 2020 – 12/11/2020 – Thursday – Nine – 9
Staff are concerned the behaviour of a patient could be due to a head injury he sustained when falling downstairs. Doctors administer morphine to help a woman in agony, but the medics grow worried when her screams turn to silence.
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!Watched this episode? Discuss the show on TV Daily!
About A&E After Dark
Lifting the lid on the night shift as experienced by A&E workers, with exclusive access to Hull Royal Infirmary. The night-time challenges facing NHS staff are captured in their raw form.
This show is broadcast on Channel Nine.
Latest Episodes of A&E After Dark
- A&E After Dark – 29 April 2021 – 29/4/2021 – Thursday – Nine – 9
- A&E After Dark – 22 April 2021 – 22/4/2021 – Thursday – Nine – 9
- A&E After Dark – 19 November 2020 – 19/11/2020 – Thursday – Nine – 9
- A&E After Dark – 12 November 2020 – 12/11/2020 – Thursday – Nine – 9
- A&E After Dark – 5 November 2020 – 5/11/2020 – Thursday – Nine – 9
Latest Episodes on Nine
About the Nine Network
Channel Nine is an Australian free-to-air commercial network, and is one of the five main free-to-air television networks in Australia.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on Channel Nine are the NRL, The Voice, 60 Minutes, A Current Affair, Married at First Sight, The Footy SHow ,The Block, Today, Millionaire Hot Seat and more.
The five main Australian free-to-air commercial networks are:
- Seven Network
- Nine Network
- Network Ten
- SBS (Special Broadcasting Services)
- ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
The Seven Network has the following channels that are broadcast: Seven, 7HD, 7TWO, 7Mate, 7flix and the Racing Network.
The Nine Network has the following channels: Nine, 9HD, 9GEM and 9Go.
The Ten Network has the following channels: Ten, Ten HD, One, Eleven and the TV Shopping Network (TVSN).
The ABC has the following channels: ABC, ABC Comedy and ABC ME.
The SBS has the following channels: SBS, SBS HD, SBS Viceland, NITV and the Food Network.