A Current Affair – 16 November 2020 – 16/11/2020 – Monday – Nine – 9
Discuss tonight’s episode of A Current Affair on TV Daily, Australia’s TV Discussion Community.
Discuss recent stories including:
- Price Check: A price comparison on the popular supermarket home brands.
- Squatters: Living rent free, but angry as hell. One couple’s horrible experience with a rent-free agreement that went sour.
- Homewares: The latest battleground for retailers – homewares. Prices are dropping like never before. In fact, you can even makeover a room for under $50.
- Bully Builder: The builder who seems to be proud that he’s appearing on A Current Affair for annoying his neighbours. But unfortunately for him, the police are now taking action.
- Lyme Disease: The Aussie families batting Lyme disease. Sufferers of the debilitating, but controversial, illness say they experience daily seizures and extreme fatigue – which is managed by a cocktail of drugs. But incredibly, the disease is not officially recognised in Australia.
- Vile Attack: It’s the vile and unprovoked attack by a man on a teenage girl working at a fast food drive-through. Luckily, it was all caught on camera.
- Hoon Crash: A moment of madness; a lifetime of pain and heartache. After yesterday’s tragedy, it’s clear that police are fighting a losing battle as reckless drivers get more high-tech.
If you’ve seen another story that hasn’t been mentioned, leave a comment and join the discussion below! You don’t need to register to comment!
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About A Current Affair
A Current Affair is an Australian current affairs program airing weeknights on the Nine Network. The program is currently presented by Tracy Grimshaw.
This show is broadcast on Channel Nine.
Latest Episodes of A Current Affair
Latest Episodes on Nine
About the Nine Network
Channel Nine is an Australian free-to-air commercial network, and is one of the five main free-to-air television networks in Australia.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on Channel Nine are the NRL, The Voice, 60 Minutes, A Current Affair, Married at First Sight, The Footy SHow ,The Block, Today, Millionaire Hot Seat and more.
The five main Australian free-to-air commercial networks are:
- Seven Network
- Nine Network
- Network Ten
- SBS (Special Broadcasting Services)
- ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
The Seven Network has the following channels that are broadcast: Seven, 7HD, 7TWO, 7Mate, 7flix and the Racing Network.
The Nine Network has the following channels: Nine, 9HD, 9GEM and 9Go.
The Ten Network has the following channels: Ten, Ten HD, One, Eleven and the TV Shopping Network (TVSN).
The ABC has the following channels: ABC, ABC Comedy and ABC ME.
The SBS has the following channels: SBS, SBS HD, SBS Viceland, NITV and the Food Network.