8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown – 20 November 2020 – 20/11/2020 – Friday – SBS
8 Out Of 10 Cats is a cheeky and articulate comedy panel show hosted by English comedian Jimmy Carr that uses statistics and a series of opinion polls as a basis for discussion.
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!Watched this episode? Discuss the show on TV Daily!
About 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown
Combining two of Channel 4’s favourite shows means viewers get to play along, a plus for both quiz and comedy fans alike. Jimmy Carr hosts the famous words and numbers quiz, with team captains Sean Lock and Jon Richardson playing against each other.
This show is broadcast on SBS.
Latest Episodes of 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown
- 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown – 15 January 2022 – 15/1/2022 – SBS
- 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown – 14 January 2022 – 14/1/2022 – SBS
- 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown – 8 January 2022 – 8/1/2022 – SBS
- 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown – 7 January 2022 – 7/1/2022 – Ten – 10
- 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown – 31 December 2021 – 31/12/2021 – SBS
Latest Episodes on SBS
About the SBS
The SBS is an Australian free-to-air commercial network, and is one of the five main free-to-air television networks in Australia.
The five main Australian free-to-air commercial networks are:
- Seven Network
- Nine Network
- Network Ten
- SBS (Special Broadcasting Services)
- ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
The Seven Network has the following channels that are broadcast: Seven, 7HD, 7TWO, 7Mate, 7flix and the Racing Network.
The Nine Network has the following channels: Nine, 9HD, 9GEM and 9Go.
The Ten Network has the following channels: Ten, Ten HD, One, Eleven and the TV Shopping Network (TVSN).
The ABC has the following channels: ABC, ABC Comedy and ABC ME.
The SBS has the following channels: SBS, SBS HD, SBS Viceland, NITV and the Food Network.