24 Hours In Emergency – 30 August 2021 – 30/8/2021 – Monday – SBS
The stories of three patients filmed over 24 hours at St George’s. Michelle, 34, has suspected sepsis. Charley, 14, has part of her earring stuck in her ear, and 9 year old Benoit comes to A&E with abdominal pain.
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!Watched this episode? Discuss the show on TV Daily!
About 24 Hours In Emergency
This show is broadcast on SBS.
Latest Episodes of 24 Hours In Emergency
- 24 Hours In Emergency – 19 September 2021 – 19/9/2021 – Sunday – SBS
- 24 Hours In Emergency – 13 September 2021 – 13/9/2021 – Monday – SBS
- 24 Hours In Emergency – 6 September 2021 – 6/9/2021 – Monday – SBS
- 24 Hours In Emergency – 30 August 2021 – 30/8/2021 – Monday – SBS
- 24 Hours In Emergency – 29 August 2021 – 29/8/2021 – Sunday – SBS
Latest Episodes on SBS
About the SBS
The SBS is an Australian free-to-air commercial network, and is one of the five main free-to-air television networks in Australia.
The five main Australian free-to-air commercial networks are:
- Seven Network
- Nine Network
- Network Ten
- SBS (Special Broadcasting Services)
- ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
The Seven Network has the following channels that are broadcast: Seven, 7HD, 7TWO, 7Mate, 7flix and the Racing Network.
The Nine Network has the following channels: Nine, 9HD, 9GEM and 9Go.
The Ten Network has the following channels: Ten, Ten HD, One, Eleven and the TV Shopping Network (TVSN).
The ABC has the following channels: ABC, ABC Comedy and ABC ME.
The SBS has the following channels: SBS, SBS HD, SBS Viceland, NITV and the Food Network.