24 Hours In Emergency – 26 June 2020 – 26/6/2020 – June 26 – Friday – SBS
In this episode we follow staff as they unravel the mystery of 54 year old Richard, who comes in with a suspected stroke. Dr Vijay works fast to get to the root cause of his symptoms, however, whilst undergoing a CT scan Richard has a seizure. This gives Dr Vijay a strong indication of what has been happening to him. During this time, we hear from his wife, Mary, about how her and Richard met. The CT scan reveals that Richard has not suffered a stroke, but there is a mass on his brain. Dr Vijay prepares to tell Richard and Mary this devastating news.
About 24 Hours In Emergency
This show is broadcast on SBS.
Latest Episodes of 24 Hours In Emergency
- 24 Hours In Emergency – 6 July 2020 – 6/7/2020 – July 6 – Monday – SBS
- 24 Hours In Emergency – 3 July 2020 – 3/7/2020 – July 3 – Friday – SBS
- 24 Hours In Emergency – 29 June 2020 – 29/6/2020 – June 29 – Monday – SBS
- 24 Hours In Emergency – 26 June 2020 – 26/6/2020 – June 26 – Friday – SBS
- 24 Hours In Emergency – 22 June 2020 – 22/6/2020 – June 22 – Monday – SBS
Latest Episodes on SBS
About the SBS
The SBS is an Australian free-to-air commercial network, and is one of the five main free-to-air television networks in Australia.
The five main Australian free-to-air commercial networks are:
- Seven Network
- Nine Network
- Network Ten
- SBS (Special Broadcasting Services)
- ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
The Seven Network has the following channels that are broadcast: Seven, 7HD, 7TWO, 7Mate, 7flix and the Racing Network.
The Nine Network has the following channels: Nine, 9HD, 9GEM and 9Go.
The Ten Network has the following channels: Ten, Ten HD, One, Eleven and the TV Shopping Network (TVSN).
The ABC has the following channels: ABC, ABC Comedy and ABC ME.
The SBS has the following channels: SBS, SBS HD, SBS Viceland, NITV and the Food Network.