24 Hours In Emergency – 18 January 2021 – 18/1/2021 – Monday – SBS
Mohammad, who’s 43 and has Motor Neurone Disease, is rushed to St George’s with severe sepsis, while 47- year-old David has suffered a significant leg injury.
The stories of three patients filmed over 24 hours at St George’s. Hitin, 34, was assaulted on a night out with friends. Kitty, 8, has had two epileptic seizures, and 11 year-old Sophie has trapped her finger in a door.
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!Watched this episode? Discuss the show on TV Daily!
About 24 Hours In Emergency
This show is broadcast on SBS.
Latest Episodes of 24 Hours In Emergency
- 24 Hours In Emergency – 1 March 2021 – 1/3/2021 – Monday – SBS
- 24 Hours In Emergency – 23 February 2021 – 23/2/2021 – Tuesday – SBS
- 24 Hours In Emergency – 22 February 2021 – 22/2/2021 – Monday – SBS
- 24 Hours In Emergency – 16 February 2021 – 16/2/2021 – Tuesday – SBS
- 24 Hours In Emergency – 15 February 2021 – 15/2/2021 – Monday – SBS
Latest Episodes on SBS
About the SBS
The SBS is an Australian free-to-air commercial network, and is one of the five main free-to-air television networks in Australia.
The five main Australian free-to-air commercial networks are:
- Seven Network
- Nine Network
- Network Ten
- SBS (Special Broadcasting Services)
- ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
The Seven Network has the following channels that are broadcast: Seven, 7HD, 7TWO, 7Mate, 7flix and the Racing Network.
The Nine Network has the following channels: Nine, 9HD, 9GEM and 9Go.
The Ten Network has the following channels: Ten, Ten HD, One, Eleven and the TV Shopping Network (TVSN).
The ABC has the following channels: ABC, ABC Comedy and ABC ME.
The SBS has the following channels: SBS, SBS HD, SBS Viceland, NITV and the Food Network.