24 Hours In Emergency – 17 August 2020 – 17/8/2020 – Monday – SBS
This episode features patients whose visions of the world are rocked by life-changing events – exploring what happens when our ideals and expectations meet the stark realities of life. 44-year old Sergio is flown to A&E by air ambulance with life-threatening chest injuries after an accident on a charity cycle ride.
The stories of three patients filmed over 24 hours at St George’s Hospital. Stephen, 48, badly fractured his ankle coming off his bike on an off-road trail. Bridget, 70, broke her wrist after falling on a walking holiday and Derek, 89, has had a stroke.
About 24 Hours In Emergency
This show is broadcast on SBS.
Latest Episodes of 24 Hours In Emergency
- 24 Hours In Emergency – 14 September 2020 – 14/9/2020 – Monday – SBS
- 24 Hours In Emergency – 7 September 2020 – 7/9/2020 – Monday – SBS
- 24 Hours In Emergency – 31 August 2020 – 31/8/2020 – Monday – SBS
- 24 Hours In Emergency – 17 August 2020 – 17/8/2020 – Monday – SBS
- 24 Hours In Emergency – 10 August 2020 – 10/8/2020 – August 10 – Monday – SBS
Latest Episodes on SBS
About the SBS
The SBS is an Australian free-to-air commercial network, and is one of the five main free-to-air television networks in Australia.
The five main Australian free-to-air commercial networks are:
- Seven Network
- Nine Network
- Network Ten
- SBS (Special Broadcasting Services)
- ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
The Seven Network has the following channels that are broadcast: Seven, 7HD, 7TWO, 7Mate, 7flix and the Racing Network.
The Nine Network has the following channels: Nine, 9HD, 9GEM and 9Go.
The Ten Network has the following channels: Ten, Ten HD, One, Eleven and the TV Shopping Network (TVSN).
The ABC has the following channels: ABC, ABC Comedy and ABC ME.
The SBS has the following channels: SBS, SBS HD, SBS Viceland, NITV and the Food Network.