24 Hours In Emergency – 12 April 2021 – 12/4/2021 – Monday – SBS
65 year old Kin, who has Motor Neurone Disease, is rushed to St George’s with severe sepsis. As doctors work to get the infection under control, we hear from his wife, Kuai Peng about their life together and how her husband has refused to let the disease take away his voice.
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!Watched this episode? Discuss the show on TV Daily!
About 24 Hours In Emergency
This show is broadcast on SBS.
Latest Episodes of 24 Hours In Emergency
- 24 Hours In Emergency – 3 May 2021 – 3/5/2021 – Monday – SBS
- 24 Hours In Emergency – 26 April 2021 – 26/4/2021 – Monday – SBS
- 24 Hours In Emergency – 19 April 2021 – 19/4/2021 – Monday – SBS
- 24 Hours In Emergency – 12 April 2021 – 12/4/2021 – Monday – SBS
- 24 Hours In Emergency – 5 April 2021 – 5/4/2021 – Monday – SBS
Latest Episodes on SBS
About the SBS
The SBS is an Australian free-to-air commercial network, and is one of the five main free-to-air television networks in Australia.
The five main Australian free-to-air commercial networks are:
- Seven Network
- Nine Network
- Network Ten
- SBS (Special Broadcasting Services)
- ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
The Seven Network has the following channels that are broadcast: Seven, 7HD, 7TWO, 7Mate, 7flix and the Racing Network.
The Nine Network has the following channels: Nine, 9HD, 9GEM and 9Go.
The Ten Network has the following channels: Ten, Ten HD, One, Eleven and the TV Shopping Network (TVSN).
The ABC has the following channels: ABC, ABC Comedy and ABC ME.
The SBS has the following channels: SBS, SBS HD, SBS Viceland, NITV and the Food Network.