24 Hours In Emergency – 11 January 2021 – 11/1/2021 – Monday – SBS
32 year old Mark is brought to resus with a head injury after suffering an epileptic seizure. He is sent for an urgent CT scan to assess the damage to his brain while his Mum and Dad rush from their home in Kent.
The stories of three patients filmed over 24 hours at St George’s. Samuel, 24, has been involved in a motorcycle accident. Clive, 70, comes in to A&E after struggling to breathe, and 2-year-old Florence has swallowed a coin.
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!Watched this episode? Discuss the show on TV Daily!
About 24 Hours In Emergency
This show is broadcast on SBS.
Latest Episodes of 24 Hours In Emergency
- 24 Hours In Emergency – 2 March 2021 – 2/3/2021 – Tuesday – SBS
- 24 Hours In Emergency – 1 March 2021 – 1/3/2021 – Monday – SBS
- 24 Hours In Emergency – 23 February 2021 – 23/2/2021 – Tuesday – SBS
- 24 Hours In Emergency – 22 February 2021 – 22/2/2021 – Monday – SBS
- 24 Hours In Emergency – 16 February 2021 – 16/2/2021 – Tuesday – SBS
Latest Episodes on SBS
About the SBS
The SBS is an Australian free-to-air commercial network, and is one of the five main free-to-air television networks in Australia.
The five main Australian free-to-air commercial networks are:
- Seven Network
- Nine Network
- Network Ten
- SBS (Special Broadcasting Services)
- ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
The Seven Network has the following channels that are broadcast: Seven, 7HD, 7TWO, 7Mate, 7flix and the Racing Network.
The Nine Network has the following channels: Nine, 9HD, 9GEM and 9Go.
The Ten Network has the following channels: Ten, Ten HD, One, Eleven and the TV Shopping Network (TVSN).
The ABC has the following channels: ABC, ABC Comedy and ABC ME.
The SBS has the following channels: SBS, SBS HD, SBS Viceland, NITV and the Food Network.