10 Years Younger In 10 Days – 1 December 2020 – 1/12/2020 – Tuesday – Seven – 7
The experts help mum-of-one Lyndsey, who wants to reinvent herself after battling cancer. A haircut and wardrobe are easy, but restoring her damaged teeth and skin might be a problem.
Watched the show? Join the discussion and leave a comment below!
About 10 Years Younger In 10 Days
Ordinary people undergo 10 days’ worth of non-invasive cosmetic procedures and hair, make-up and a fashion over-haul resulting in a transformation of their appearance.
This show is broadcast on Channel Seven.
Latest Episodes of 10 Years Younger In 10 Days
- 10 Years Younger In 10 Days – 2 September 2021 – 2/9/2021 – Thursday – Seven – 7
- 10 Years Younger In 10 Days – 26 August 2021 – 26/8/2021 – Thursday – Seven – 7
- 10 Years Younger In 10 Days – 19 August 2021 – 19/8/2021 – Thursday – Seven – 7
- 10 Years Younger In 10 Days – 12 August 2021 – 12/8/2021 – Thursday – Seven – 7
- 10 Years Younger In 10 Days – 14 July 2021 – 14/7/2021 – Wednesday – Seven – 7
Latest Episodes on Seven
About the Seven Network
Channel Seven is an Australian free-to-air commercial network, and is one of the five main free-to-air television networks in Australia.
Some of the most popular shows and programs on Channel Seven are AFL, the Olympics, the Melbourne Cup, Sunrise, My Kitchen Rules, The Chase Australia, House Rules, Home and Away, Better Homes & Gardens and Seven News.
The five main Australian free-to-air commercial networks are:
- Seven Network
- Nine Network
- Network Ten
- SBS (Special Broadcasting Services)
- ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
The Seven Network has the following channels that are broadcast: Seven, 7HD, 7TWO, 7Mate, 7flix and the Racing Network.
The Nine Network has the following channels: Nine, 9HD, 9GEM and 9Go.
The Ten Network has the following channels: Ten, Ten HD, One, Eleven and the TV Shopping Network (TVSN).
The ABC has the following channels: ABC, ABC Comedy and ABC ME.
The SBS has the following channels: SBS, SBS HD, SBS Viceland, NITV and the Food Network.